How I draw Ariana Grande portrait.





The sketch: 
I start sketching Ariana with my H pencil. 
The pencils I will be using for this portrait are: H, 2h, Hb, 3b, and 5b. 


SHADING: 
THE EYES: 
1.) I shade with my HB pencil. 
2.) Then I blend with blending stumps and tissues. 
3.) I use my white gel roll pen to make the highlights of the eye. 
4.) I shade the eyebrow with my 5b pencil. 
5.) I blend with tissues..
6.) I do the eyelashes with my 5b pencil as well. 

I do the same thing for the other eye.

The nose:
1.) I shade with my H pencil. 
2.) Then I shade with my 2h pencil. 
3.) I shade with my HB pencil.
4.) I blend with tissues.

For the cheeks: 
1.) I shade with 2h pencil. 
2.) Then I shade with my HB pencil. 
3.) I shade with my 5b pencil. 
4.) I blend with tissues. 

I do the same thing to the other side of the face. 
1.) I shade with 2h pencil 
2.) I then shade with my HB pencil 
3.) I shade with y 5b pencil 
4.) I blend with tissues. 

Lips: 
1.) I shade with my H pencil 
2.) Then 2h pencil 
3.) Then my HB pencil
4.) After that with my 3b pencil 
5.) And then finally my 5b pencils 
6.) I blend with tissues. 

Forehead shading: 
1.) I shade with my H pencil
2.) Then with my 2h pencil 
3.) After that with my HB pencil 
4.) Then 3b pencil 
5.) And blending with tissues. 

HAIR: 
1.) I shade with 2h
2.) Then with the HB pencil 
3.) I shade with my 3b pencil 
4.) And then more strokes with my 5b pencil 
i work in sections and blend with tissues. 



These are just notes for me to look back on. =). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I draw realistic hair.