How I do Copic Marker illustration. (Note: I am still learning..)













How I draw a Copic marker illustration using a face! (Someone somewhat from imagination. I may use references.)
1.) I start the sketch with my H pencil. 
2.) I sketch the eyebrows with my H pencil. 
3.) Then I sketch the nose. 
4.) After that I sketch the mouth. 
5.) And then finally the face shape. 
6.) I sketch the hairstyle I want for the portrait. 

I also use my Pental Pocket Brush Pen for inking. Note: I am using my drawing table as an angle support. 
COPIC MARKERS: 
E00, E000, R20, B18, FBG2, E18, RV69, 

INKING: 
1.) I slowly ink the left eye. 
2.) Then I ink the left eye brow. 
3.) Then I ink the right eyebrow and the right eye. 
4.) Next, I ink the nose very carefully. 
5.) After that I start inking the hair. 
6.) Then I ink the mouth. 

COLORING (or well shading..). 
1.) I am using E000 for highlights. 
2.) I start shading with my E00 marker. 
3.) I start shading shadows with E15. (I would use another color other than brown, but brown is all I have for now until I get more markers today). 
4.) I use my E00 to blend the E15. 

EYES: 
1.) I am using E18 and E15. 
2.) I use my gel white roll pen for the highlights. 
3.) I then shade with E18 copper the eyebrows. 

THE NOSE: (I already shaded but…) 
1.) I shade with my E15 and blend with E00. 

LIPS: 
1.) I am using R46, with my R20 and perhaps with my RV69.

HAIR: 
1.) I am using E18 and E15. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I draw realistic hair.