How to blend in photoshop: {Using mixer brush tool.} Series.

Hey guys! I have been playing around in photoshop and watched many tutorials on how to blend. Though, I came up with my own settings for the paint mixer brush tool and thought I would share. =). 

The settings: 
1.) Wet: 55%
2.) Load: 80%. 
3.) Mix: 70%. 
4.) Flow: 70%. 

Then I go to the brush panel and have these settings as well: 
1.) Shape Dynamics: pen pressure. (the size jitter.). 
1a.) Angle Jitter: pen pressure. 

2.) Scattering: Pen pressure. 
2a.) Count jitter: pressure. 

3.) Transfer 
3a.) Flow jitter: Pen pressure. 
3b.) Wetness jitter: pen pressure. 
build up box checked. 
Smoothing box checked. 

I hope this helps. but these are just notes for me to look back on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I draw realistic hair.