How to Draw an eye part two (My notes.)

HOW I DRAW A REALISTIC EYE: 



1.) I sketch the eye with my H pencil. 

2.) Then I shade in the pupil with my mechanical HB pencil. (0.7 lead). 

3.) I add the highlights in the iris. 

4.) I darken the iris’s rim and then continue to layer iris. 

5.) I do so by starting to blend the iris with a q-tip. 

6.) I draw lines from the pupil of the iris. 

7.) I blend with q-tip. 

8.) I darken the iris and the pupil with my mechanical pencil. 

9.) I erase the highlight, and then blend with q-tip. I add a few extra lines over the highlight so it will blend a little better. 

10.) I darken the eyelid with my mechanical pencil. 

11.) I blend the eye lid with my blending stump and q-tip. 

12.) I add a little shading to the eyelid with my 4h pencil. 

13.) I blend the shading with a q-tip then with a tissue to lighten. 

14.) I darken the eyelid again and then blend with blending stump. 

15.) I shade the whites of the eye with my H pencil. 

16.) I add a few details of the eye with my mechanical pencil. 

17.) I blend the small details with a q-tip and then with tissues to lighten. 

18.) I use my 2b to shade in the dark areas of the eye. 
19.) I blend with a blending stump. 

20.) I use my white gel roll pen to add highlights to the eye. 

21.) I add the skin around the eye with my H and 4H pencil before adding the eyelashes for the finishing touch. 

22.) I add the final details with is the eyelashes. I flick up with my pencil to add the eye lashes. 

23.) For the final touches, I add a few highlights to the eyelashes with my white gel roll pen. 

Now for the eye brow: 

1.) I draw the eye brow with my mechanical pencil. 

2.) I blend with a q-tip as a base shading, then add hairs with my 4h pencil. 


3.) I add more hairs by layering with my mechanical pencil. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I draw realistic hair.