Shading Series

(Almost 200 posts yay!) Also, this week I may be doing a shading series with graphite. There are tons of ways to shade with graphite. But I think this week I may be focused on: 1.) Creating circles with your pencil to shade and blend graphite. I am also going to be focused on layering your graphite pencils. I'm not sure if I am going to do video formats for these or just do photos. Also, I may focused on creating value scales with just circles.

So I am grabbing my pencils to get started! =).
The pencils I will be using: H pencil, F pencil, B pencil, HB, 3B, 4B, 5B, 6B, and 8B and possibly 9b.I will be creating the value scale for HB, B, 3b, 4B, 5B, 6B, 8B, and 9B.  

=)
-Anna-
PS: As for the paper goes, I will be using Bristol paper. =) (Edited to add this).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I draw realistic hair.